Assassin's Creed Wiki
2018's Assassin's Creed: Odyssey — that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, a collaborative encyclopedia about the Assassin's Creed series of games that anyone can edit. The wiki has articles on books, database entries, characters, locations, missions, objects, organizations, skills, weapons, events, legends, and more, as well as images of many subjects.
Assassin's Creed is a series of action-adventure stealth video games developed mainly by Ubisoft and set in various historical periods. The series began with Assassin's Creed in 2007, and its most recent title is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey in 2018. Assassin's Creed: Valhalla is scheduled for release in late 2020.
- "It feels like there's something coiled like a snake deep inside of me, and it's waiting to get out..."
- ―Daniel Cross.[src]
Daniel Cross (1974 - 2012) was a member of the Templar Order who subconsciously infiltrated the Assassin Order as a sleeper agent to kill their Mentor. An ex-convict and recovering drug and alcohol addict, Daniel was the great-grandson of Nikolai Orelov, a prominent member of the Russian Assassin Brotherhood, and the grandson of Innokenti Orelov.
Following a heavy night of drinking, Daniel was spirited away by Hannah Mueller, a member of the Assassins, and introduced to a new way of life. Curious about his constant visions of a past life, Daniel made it his mission to confront the Mentor of the Order, and find some meaning to his life.
For two years, Daniel searched the globe, visiting every major Assassin camp in his quest to meet the Mentor, before he was finally granted an audience. It was during this meeting that a long-dormant trigger, implanted in his mind during his childhood, activated. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs – These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp – These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images – These articles need some images.
- Maintenance – Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do – A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out—see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.