|This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.|
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Monk!
- Monk: Pirate... for once, please address me by my real name.
- Alonzo: Your real name... and what would that be?
- Monk: Eustache... or Eustace... depending on which language you speak.
- Alonzo: Eustache the Monk? The terror of the English channel in the 18th century?
- Monk: The very same. Fetch my data and you will know how this... historical glitch... came to be.
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Monk: For the last time, the pirate returns...
- Alonzo: You have no more use for me... but at least tell me the truth!
- Monk: Very well. You have earned it, pirate. But remember you are only a link in a chain of information! I am a digital construction of a French historical figure... from the Middle Ages. The data you have collected for me comes from a modern device known as an Animus. I am but a glitch, an anomaly... implanted to steal precious information from the makers of this machine.
- Alonzo: Finally, you make sense... After all is said and done, you remain a pirate!
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)