|This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.|
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Show yourself, monk! Unless these seas have finally subdued your appetite for information?
- Monk: An appetite cannot be subdued, pirate. No hunger can.
- Alonzo: I thought monks trained in the art of... suppressing needs.
- Monk: Indeed, they do. But you must have guessed I do not belong among monks... Fetch my crates, pirate... And I will quench your growing thirst for truth.
- Alonzo: So you say, monk...
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: I have found your crates!
- Monk: So you have. And your pirate purse is hence fattened.
- Alonzo: But my appetite for truth remains daunting...
- Monk: Assuage it with these thoughts: I was a French soul once in the service of Lackland... and of his worst enemy, the first man to be called King of France.
- Alonzo: You are lying, monk! This cannot be!
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)