|This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.|
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Monk! I have come for more gold and more riddles!
- Monk: I will indulge your wishes, pirate.
- Alonzo: Will you finally tell me who you are?
- Monk: I will not speak the name one has to guess... Or my task will forever be pointless.
- Alonzo: Go to hell, monk! Just tell me where to go!
Alonzo retrieved four packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: Here are your precious crates, monk!... I wonder what they contain.
- Monk: They hold no treasure, pirate.
- Alonzo: Yet they cost a fortune to fetch! How are they useful to you?
- Monk: They hold the key to our future.
- Alonzo: What key?
- Monk: Tomorrow's currency, pirate: information.
- Alonzo: Information... what is this nonsense?
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)