|This article is about the memory sequence. You may be looking for the individual referred to as ???.|
Alonzo searched for The Monk in a place where they were to meet.
- Alonzo: Another errand for my brother of the coast?
- Monk: Another task for the mighty. Or should I say... the greedy...
- Alonzo: You know me better than I do.
- Monk: I know what you are made of, pirate.
- Alonzo: I wish I could say the same of you...
Alonzo retrieved three packages and returned to the Monk.
- Alonzo: The greedy one has returned, monk!
- Monk: Yet not all pirates return, for their tasks often take them off the trodden path.
- Alonzo: I'll walk it until I meet my fate, with a smile on my face and a cutlass in my hand!
- Monk: I met mine with the same spirit. At the battle of Sandwich. Yet my smile did not linger...
- Alonzo: At the battle of Sandwich?
Alonzo gave the packages to the Monk, receiving compensation for his efforts.
Assassin's Creed: Pirates memories
Prologue - A Legend is Born - The Prince of Pirates - The Treasure Fleet - On the Hunt - The Whydah's Secret - The Pirate Republic - La Boca del Diablo - Among Pirates - The Merchant King - The Way Out
|Mystery delivery memories
??? (1) - ??? (2) - ??? (3) - ??? (4) - ??? (5) - ??? (6) - ??? (7) - ??? (8) - ??? (9) - ??? (10) - ??? (11) - ??? (12) - ??? (13) - ??? (14) - ??? (15) - ??? (16) - ??? (17) - ??? (18) - ??? (19) - ??? (20)