|النشل (جبير الحكيم)|
Jubair's students have uncovered where Jubair's wife hid some books which are meant to be destroyed. The students suspect their master would want to personally burn these documents. The مكان of this particular burning is within a small park.
الطائر came across two of Jubair's followers, who talked about a stash of book they've recently discovered, and that Jubair would most likely take personal notice of it. They mentioned a letter meant for Jubair. الطائر decided to steal the document.
الطائر approached the men and listened in on their conversation.
- Civilian 1: We found the place, it's just as you described it.
- Civilian 2: I suspect he'll want to deal with this himself, and quickly. Best we say nothing to the others.
- Civilian 1: A wise course of action. Truth be told, I'll be happy once this business is done.
- Civilian 2: Soon, my friend, soon. Today should see the last of them put to torch. Boy, come here!
One of the men waved a carrier over.
- Civilian 2: You still have the letter I gave you?
- Carrier: Yes.
- Civilian 2: Go and deliver it then. You'll find the one it's meant for inside the Madrasah.
الطائر followed the carrier and pickpocketed the letter from him.
الطائر acquired a letter which stated that Jubair should be within a garden, overseeing a particular burning.