سيبراند is paranoid. His fear of the Assassins has him cowering deep within the docks. Reaching him may be simple, finding him may not.
الطائر sat on the nearby bench and listened in.
- Guard 1: It's getting worse!
- Guard 2: His paranoia knows no bounds.
- Guard 1: He's doubled our shifts, no one sleeps.
- Guard 2: It wasn't so bad till he decided to make the port his home.
- Guard 1: He's planning something at sea. That's why he came here.
- Guard 2: Planning what?
Suddenly, سيبراند came around the corner and approached the two guards.
- سيبراند: What's the meaning of this? The two of you off in a corner, whispering, plotting?!
- Guard 1: Nothing of the sort! We were only--
- سيبراند: Only what? What secrets are you keeping?
- Guard 1: You misunderstand.
- سيبراند: Damned Assassins! They're probably here right now, watching us.
سيبراند turned around and began shouting.
- سيبراند: Do you find this amusing?! Do you?! Well, laugh while you can!
He then turned back to his men.
- سيبراند: Double the patrols.
- Guard 1: Which ones?
- سيبراند: All of them!
- Guard 1: But we don't have the men.
- سيبراند: Find them! Recall our knights from the field if you must!
الطائر learned that سيبراند was hiding in the docks.